Sunday, April 3, 2011
Farley-Porter Reunion, Columbia, June 17-18-19
Please check your calendars and pencil in this weekend for the Farley-Porter Reunion. It will be in Columbia, SC. Cherrie and Clark are planning on some fun activities and fellowship. A good time will be had by all. More details to follow. Just make your travel plans now. We will start on Friday, but you can come on Thursday if you like, or even Wed. Tuesday might be a little over zealous. But we'll do something with you no matter when you show up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am going to try to keep a blog up about the reunion. Go to the blog at the following address www.farleyreunion.blogspot.com I really don't know what I am doing. So if you know how you can add comments on this blog, please do so and tell others how to do it.
ReplyDelete